Davenant Grammar School
The first school building constructed in 1680.
The Renaissance Style Foundation School Building in red brick and terracotta, 1896.
The school, severely damaged, as it emerged from World War II, 1945. It was used as a Heavy Rescue Centre during the Air Raids on London.
Staff, severely depleted on war service, circa 1948. Headmaster Roland J. Reynolds, MA (centre).